Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Indian Questions

1. Describe the topography of Sub-continent Asia. (India) - in detail

2. Indus River Valley Civilizations

Civilization         Accomplishments        Organization          Religion



3. What group of people crossed the Hindu Kush and conquered sub-continent Asia?

4. What language did the people in #3 develop?

5. Define Caste System.

6. List the four varnas in a triangle.

7. What is the lowest level of Indian society? (outside of the varnas)

8. What is the Caste System based on?

4 comments:

  1. finnaly im done with that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Gonzalez is there a book online I can use to answer these questions? I'm sorry if this question has been asked before I'm just very unclear. And I had a meeting with my trust councelor today during lunch, so after i was late to my fifth period class i had completely forgotton to pick up the packet but my teacher is very strict he wont leet us go to the bathroom he definately wouldn't have let me out. Can I please get it from you during class tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your text book has the information... if you are from 2nd period I passed out notes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok there is book online if you have your student portal information!

    ReplyDelete